MANRS in the News
MANRS Observatory in the News
As we announced on 13 August, the MANRS initiative launched the MANRS Observatory, a new online tool that measures networks’ adherence to MANRS – their “MANRS readiness” – a key indicator of the state of routing security and resiliency of the Internet.
Here’s the round-up of the media coverage related to this launch:
- Ars Technica: A project aims to help ISPs mind their routing security manners, by Sean Gallagher
- CSO Online: Improving BGP routing security by minding your MANRS, by J.M. Porup
- Dark Reading: “Internet Routing Security Initiative Launches Online ‘Observatory‘”, by Kelly Jackson Higgins
- IT World Canada: “MANRS tool for network providers aims at improving Internet routing security“, by Howard Solomon
- Politico: “Grading states on election safeguards“, by Tim Starks
- SecurityWeek: “Free MANRS Tool Helps Improve Routing Security“, by Eduard Kovacs
- The Daily Swig: “BGP: Internet observatory gives visibility to routing problems“, by John Leyden
- The Register: “Mind your MANRS: Internet Society names and shames network operators that bungle their routing security“, by Kieren McCarthy
- Internet Society: “MANRS Observatory: Monitoring the State of Internet Routing Security“, by Andrei Robachevsky
It’s great to see MANRS and routing security getting the media coverage it deserves. We encourage you all to explore the Observatory!
Leave a Comment