Who is the MANRS Ambassador?
The MANRS Ambassador is a representative of a MANRS participant organization, an opinion leader in their community who strongly believes that routing security is an essential component for the future well-being of the Internet and is ready to contribute to its improvement.
MANRS Ambassador Focus Area
Ambassadors are experts in one of the following categories:
- Virtual/Online Trainers
- Policy Analysts
Ultimately, all ambassadors will help the Fellows achieve their goals.
Tasks of MANRS Ambassadors
Support the Fellows
- Provide mentorship to the MANRS Fellows in their respective category
- Provide guidance and help the MANRS Fellows to fulfill their obligations
- Generate MANRS awareness through word-of-mouth in local and regional communities
- Represent the MANRS community positively in a multitude of settings (e.g. conferences, webinars, workshops, symposiums, meetings etc. )
- Contribute 1 blog post to MANRS blog per month
- Assist MANRS Fellows in creating content (i.e. writing blog posts, newsletter articles, reviews, etc.)
- Bring forward honest feedback and recommendations for improving MANRS messaging and MANRS tools such as the MANRS Observatory, network monitoring tools, and training materials.
- Promote MANRS on social media
- Participate in events to promote MANRS
- Moderate an online MANRS training course
- Advocate and speak on behalf of the MANRS community
- Coordinate with other MANRS Ambassadors from different geographical regions
- Contribute to building the MANRS community
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to less experienced network operators
- Allocate 2 to 4 hours per week to MANRS
If you are interested in sponsoring the Program, please contact Sally Harvey at [email protected].