Requirements for Participation
By joining, you support and commit to the baseline of routing security defined by a set of six security-enhancing actions, of which five are mandatory to implement.
The actions are:
- Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information
- Prevent traffic of illegitimate source IP addresses
- Facilitate global operational communication and coordination
- Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale
- Encourage MANRS adoption
- Provide monitoring and debugging tools to peering partners (optional)
For more information about the actions, visit MANRS for CDN and Cloud Providers page.