Join the MANRS CDN and Cloud Provider Program
Requirements for Participation
By joining, you support and commit to the baseline of routing security defined by a set of six security-enhancing actions, of which five are mandatory to implement.
The actions are:
- Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information (mandatory)
- Baseline Requirement: Ensure correctness of own announcements. Ensure correctness of announcements of their peers (non-transit) and customers by implementing explicit (allow-list) filtering with prefix granularity. (mandatory)
- Additional requirements: Participants can further indicate they comply with one or both of the following additional requirements of Action 1: the use of RPKI as a primary source of validating information, and the use of a Standard AS-SET Expansion Process. (recommended)
- Prevent traffic of illegitimate source IP addresses (mandatory)
- Facilitate global operational communication and coordination (mandatory)
- Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale (mandatory)
- Encourage MANRS adoption (mandatory)
- Provide monitoring and debugging tools to peering partners (recommended)
Before applying, please read the full list of MANRS Actions at MANRS for CDN and Cloud Providers.