Requirements for Participation
By joining, you support the baseline of routing security by implementing a majority of the IXP Program Actions (at least three out of five). Actions 1 and 2 are mandatory, and the IXP Must implement at least one additional Action.
The Actions are:
- Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information. (Mandatory)
- Promote MANRS to the IXP membership. (One or more must be checked)
- Protect the peering platform.
- Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators.
- Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members.
Before applying, please read the full list of MANRS Actions at MANRS for IXPs