Join the MANRS Network Operator Program
Requirements for Participation
Please read the full MANRS Actions document before applying. You can become a participant if you meet these requirements:
- You (or your company) support the MANRS Principles and implement at least one of the Expected Actions for the majority of your infrastructure. Implemented Actions are marked with a check box on the Participants page. “Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators” (“Coordination” in the form below) cannot be the only box checked; another Action must also be implemented. The four Actions are:
- Filtering – Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information.
- Anti-spoofing – Prevent traffic with spoofed source IP addresses.
- Coordination – Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators.
- Global information – Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale.
- Before Applying, read the full list of MANRS Actions at MANRS for Network Operators.
- You become a Participant of MANRS, helping to maintain and improve the document, for example, by suggesting new Actions and maintaining an up-to-date list of references to Best Current Operational Practices (BCOPs) and other documents with more detailed implementation guidance.
This category is for network operators, or other entities acting in this role (e.g. a network equipment vendor running its own network infrastructure).