China TelecomVisit their website
- Areas ServedAE, AU, BR, CA, CN, CZ, DE, EG, FR, GB, HK, ID, IN, IT, JP, KE, KR, MO, MY, NG, NL, RU, SE, SG, TH, TR, US, VN, ZA
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information CT/AS4134 prevents propagation of incorrect routing information.
- Action 2: Prevent traffic with spoofed source IP addresses CT prevents traffic with spoofed source IP addresses.
- Action 3: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination CT facilitates global operational communication and coordination between network operators.
- Action 4: Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale CT facilitates validation of routing information on a global scale.
Why China Telecom Supports MANRS
As the world’s largest broadband provider, serving almost 400 million Internet users, China Telecom is dedicated to providing secure and robust internet infrastructure for its customers. China Telecom’s backbone network CN2 (AS4809) is an important part of the global Internet. Maintaining Internet routing security is our shared responsibility. By joining MANRS and adopting its recommended practices, China Telecom is committed to enhancing CN2 (AS4809) through ’better information sharing, and working together with partners around the world to build a strong and secure foundation for the Internet.Vice President, Network Operation and Mainenance, China Telecom Global Limited