- Areas ServedAE, AU, DE, FR, GB, HK, JP, KE, KH, KR, MM, SG, TH, ZA
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information CTG/AS23764 prevents propagation of incorrect routing information.
- Action 2: Prevent traffic with spoofed source IP addresses CTG prevents traffic with spoofed source IP addresses.
- Action 3: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination CTG facilitates global operational communication and coordination between network operators.
- Action 4: Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale CTG facilitates validation of routing information on a global scale.
Why China Telecom Global Limited Supports MANRS
China Telecom Global is dedicated to providing secure and robust internet infrastructure for its customers. China Telecom Global’s backbone network CTGNet (AS23764) is an important part of the global Internet. Maintaining Internet routing security is our shared responsibility. By joining MANRS and adopting its recommended practices, China Telecom Global is committed to enhancing CTGNet (AS23764) through ’better information sharing, and working together with partners around the world to build a strong and secure foundation for the Internet.Vice President, Network Operation and Mainenance, China Telecom Global Limited