Milan Neutral Access PointVisit their website
- Network ASNs43369
- IX-F IDs164
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements The configuration of route servers is automatically generated from IRR data by rpsltool.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website IXP manager marks with a badge the members which have joined MANRS.
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform All peering ports only allow IP, IPv6, ARP and LACP frames from a statically configured MAC address. Inappropriate broadcast packets are reported to the NOC.
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators Contact data for members is published in the IXP Manager portal. All members are subscribed to a technical mailing list.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members We provide a looking glass for one IPv4 and one IPv6 route servers.
Why Milan Neutral Access Point Supports MANRS
MANRS has been crucial in raising awareness about routing security: MINAP implemented from day one strict L2 and routing security and we are happy to formally join the IXP program to show our support.MINAP NOC staff