BelgiumIXVisit their website
- Network ASNs35137
- IX-F IDs812
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements Our route-server is checking all routes received from members to be sure that we only redistribute valid routing information towards our members.
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) During turn-up of any port we validate the configuration together with the newly connected member.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators
Why BelgiumIX Supports MANRS
The reliability and security of the internet is a big concern for us! Belgium is only a small country, having a trustworthy connection to other national and international operators should be of key strategic importance for everyone. We hope with doing our small part that we can help the internet forward.Founder