Punto de Intercambio de trafico PIT Bolivia - Entidad civil sin fines de lucroVisit their website
- Network ASNs271801
- IX-F IDs941
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements PIT.BO uses IXP Manager with Bird Route Servers, providing RPKI origin validation + IRR filtering. https://portal.pit.bo/docstore/file/download/2
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) PIT.BO offers direct assistance to its members to create ROAs and IRR objects.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members Periodic training through ISOC and LAC-IX assistance.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website In IXP Manager Member page and IXPDB. https://portal.pit.bo/customer/details
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform Peering fabric filters unwanted L2 traffic. No policy published yet.
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators IXP Manager Portal provides contact information of the different members.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members PIT.BO provides a Looking Glass to its members via Birdseye. Nagios monitororing is automated via IXP Manager.
Why Punto de Intercambio de trafico PIT Bolivia - Entidad civil sin fines de lucro Supports MANRS
PIT Bolivia’s vision is to be a point of reference in the digital environment that contributes to the improvement of the Internet in Bolivia. For this it is vital to implement good international practices to ensure routing between the different Internet agents in Bolivia that exchange traffic.General manager, PIT Bolivia