- Areas ServedIR
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information In order to provide and increase BGP security across the world, we have found it necessary to use RPKI. We use RPKI for our routes announcements and validate them by using ROAs.
- Action 2: Prevent traffic with spoofed source IP addresses To verifying the source addresses used by our customers, Greenweb uses ACLs on every single IPs of all prefixes and also we use static arp on our switches (mac-binding) as anti-spoofing technique.
- Action 3: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination We have registered and we maintain our contact data in the RIPE database. This contact information include our current point of contact information for the NOC of our ASN, all net blocks, and domain names. You can easily search Greenweb in the ripe database and see whatever information you need there.
- Action 4: Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale We document ASNs and prefixes that are intended to be advertised to external parties in the IRR and RPKI
- Action 5: Encourage MANRS adoption In order to provide and increase BGP security across the world, we have found it necessary to use RPKI. We use RPKI for our routes announcements and validate them by using ROAs.
Why GreenWeb (IranServer) Supports MANRS
We try to be a part of the internet society, improving our knowledge and help others to improve. We also care about the internet security and order so we try to register in the MANRS.