The Belgian National Internet ExchangeVisit their website
- Network ASNs5406
- IX-F IDs4
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements IX-Particpants that learn their routes via the route server are assured of the most secured information.
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI)
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators We have a dedicated Service desk and NOC. We try to bring our participants together by organizing a yearly network event and an occasional webinar.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members The looking glass is available. We will launch a new customer portal in October 2022.
Why The Belgian National Internet Exchange Supports MANRS
The importance of MANRS can not be understated because of the critical challenges the routing on the internet faces. Being the biggest Internet Exchange in Belgium, it is crucial that we contribute to a stronger route security and evangelize this to our community.Network Architect at BNIX