- Areas ServedBE, CH, GB, IE, NL, PL, SK
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information Liberty Global’s Global Peering Principles are publicly available at: https://www.libertyglobal.com/operations/business-services/global-peering-principles/ .
- Action 2: Prevent traffic with spoofed source IP addresses We have deployed anti-spoofing measures to prevent packets with spoofed source IP addresses from traversing our network.
- Action 3: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination We publish relevant data on PeeringDB: https://www.peeringdb.com/net/346/.
- Action 4: Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale We actively encourage our downstream customers to sign the prefixes they own with ROAs.
Why Liberty Global Supports MANRS
Liberty Global and our operating companies strive to provide fast, safe, and reliable internet access to all our customers. A big part of that commitment has been our work on improving routing security. We’re proud to join MANRS and support its efforts to improve the security and resilience on the internet’s global routing system.