Consorcio para el Intercambio de Internet A.C. (CITI)Visit their website
- Network ASNs28385
- IX-F IDs947
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements CITI IXP Queretaro uses IXP Manager with Bird Route Servers, providing RPKI origin validation + IRR filtering. https://qro.ixp.mx/docstore/file/download/1
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) CITI IXP.QRO offers direct assistance to its members to create ROAs and IRR objects.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members Periodic training through ISOC and LAC-IX assistance.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website In IXP Manager Member page and IXPDB. https://qro.ixp.mx/customer/details
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators IXP Manager Portal provides contact information from the different members.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members CITI IXP.QRO provides a Looking Glass to its members via Birdseye. Nagios monitoring is automated via IXP Manager.
Why Consorcio para el Intercambio de Internet A.C. (CITI) Supports MANRS
It’s important to mention that the IXP Queretaro began its management with a renewed CITI staff, for this reason is our main mission is hardening our IXP to the best practices. Starting from "zero" gave us the opportunity to develop a new IXP model with MANRS certification under a social responsibility and have a safe routing among our participants, achieving a safer community. We know that the BGP protocol must be reinforced in the field of security, so we believe that complying with the 5 MANRS actions is essential within our IXP to achieve a strengthened and secure ecosystem.Network Coordinator CUDI & CITI