- Network ASNs49624
- IX-F IDs58
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements LU-CIX route servers filter on RPKI and IRR data. More details and our filtering policy can be found on our route servers page: https://www.lu-cix.lu/solutions/route-servers/.
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI)
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform In the interest of all the members and the stability of the peering platform, LU-CIX applies a strict policy of disallowed traffic types on the peering LAN documented here: https://www.lu-cix.lu/network-technical-specifications/
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators
Why LU-CIX Supports MANRS
Making the Internet a safer place than it is today is a goal shared by many participants of the industry. We at LU-CIX try to help wherever we can, and certainly would like to add our own homework to the goal. Therefore we think that MANRS is a very worthwhile initiative that brings together in one set of guidance rules many of the industry best practices, and also allows us to publicly show our support for a safer Internet.CIO, LU-CIX Management G.I.E.