- Network ASNs6945
- IX-F IDs965
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements IXSal uses IXP Manager with Bird Route Servers, providing RPKI origin validation + IRR filtering. https://portal.ixsal.sv/docstore/file/download/1
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) IXSal offers direct assistance to its members to create ROAs and IRR objects.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members Periodic training through ISOC and LAC-IX assistance.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website In IXP Manager Member page and IXPDB. https://portal.ixsal.sv/customer/details
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators IXP Manager Portal provides contact information of the different members.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members IXSal provides a Looking Glass to its members via Birdseye. Nagios monitoring is automated via IXP Manager.
Why Asociación SVNet Supports MANRS
IXSal, the first IXP in operation for El Salvador, has come a long way in order to get the early adopters together, interconnected, and exchanging traffic. We are aiming at getting more local operators connected, and one of the key added values we offer is our adhesion to world security and stability standards and good practices. For sure, MANRS is one of those practices and guidelines that help us make the Internet traffic more secure in El Salvador, and thus we are confident that, by complying with MANRS, we contribute to a better Internet for all.Executive Director