- Network ASNs264722
- IX-F IDs830
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements IXpy uses IXP Manager with Bird Route Servers, providing RPKI origin validation + IRR filtering.
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) Action 2.1: IXpy offers direct assistance to its members to create ROAs and IRR objects.
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members Action 2.2: Periodic training through ISOC and LAC-IX assistance.
- Action 2-3: Indicate MANRS participation on the member list and the website In IXP Manager Member page and IXPDB. https://portal.ix.py/customer/details
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators IXP Manager Portal provides contact information of the different members.
- Action 5: Provide monitoring and debugging tools to the members IXpy provides a Looking Glass to its members via Birdseye. Nagios monitoring is automated via IXP Manager.
Why Punto de Intercambio de Internet del Paraguay Supports MANRS
n IXpy we adopt the “Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS)” and recognize the importance of these norms for security enhancement and stability of the global routing system. We are proud to contribute to Internet routing security through MANRS.General Coordinator IXpy