IX-DenverVisit their website
- Network ASNs394594
- IX-F IDs650
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Filtering of Route Announcements IX-Denver operates redundant secure route servers with ingress filtering based on ARIN bulk whois DB import, and/or valid IRRDB as-set+route-set records for the connecting network.
- Action 2-1: Offer assistance to its members to maintain accurate routing information in an appropriate repository (IRR and/or RPKI) Let us know if you do not have ARIN bulk whois DB import, and/or valid IRRDB as-set+route-set records and we will help you figure it out!
- Action 2-2: Offer assistance in implementing MANRS ISP Actions for the members If you need wider help with MANRS, please reach out!
- Action 3: Protect the peering platform https://ix-denver.org/technical/security-and-restrictions/
- Action 4: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators We have a members mailing list and encourage use of PeeringDB for sharing additional contact information. To contact us directly, use [email protected]
Why IX-Denver Supports MANRS
I was working at ISOC when we created MANRS and really should have signed IX-Denver up sooner, we are strong proponents of an open internet for all, and as such want to do everything we can to protect it's fair use.Co-Founder, IX-Denver