Deutsche Telekom AGVisit their website
- Areas ServedCA, CH, CN, CZ, DE, ES, FR, GB, GR, HK, HU, IT, NL, PL, SE, SG, SK, SL, TR, US
- ASNs3320 20570
Implementation of MANRS Actions
- Action 1: Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information RPSL and RPKI based filtering of customers and peers
- Action 2: Prevent traffic with spoofed source IP addresses Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (Unicast RPF)
- Action 3: Facilitate global operational communication and coordination Participation in mayor conferences and events and clearly communicated abuse contacts for reporting issues.
- Action 4: Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale Use of RPSL and RPKI in the RIPE database.
Why Deutsche Telekom AG Supports MANRS
Deutsche Telekom mission is to provide network infrastructure and services and so supporting the efforts behind MANRS Principles is a must have. Being MANRS compliant not only improves our own routing security capabilities, but has the potential to help other to improve theirs. This is an opportunity for us to make a significant contribution to global routing and securing a reliable and scalable Internet ecosystem for generations to come.Global Peering Manager & Principal Engineer at DT